Langsung ke konten utama

Love Story


When I look deep into your eyes
I feel peacefully like in heaven
And u make my heart beated so fast
When we met for the first time
I feel something different in my heart

Love Story

That Saturday night, that was the first time  I met u in the prom party. I like a kidnaped princess in my own balcon, looked at the night sky and day dreaming. “When I can met my own prince.”
Then unconsciously I looked into the prom party in the ball room. And I realized that I looked someone walking threw the people in the ball room, with his white coat and glasses. He walking threw the people and looked upper in the balcon.
His face, so handsome like a prince,. His eyes is so beautiful. When I looked at his eyes I felt peacefully like in heaven. Oh god…, I think that was my own prince.
I decided to went down to the ball room and met him. But, in here I couldn’t see him. Unfortunately, he came crashing the crowd and I didn’t realize. But, then I looked back and saw his eyes. But I didn’t know why my heart was beated so fast. Then I talked to my self. “I never saw him in school, who is he ?”.
After that meeting, I didn’t realize that we stare each other. I looked at his eyes, and he looked at my eyes. I felt trembled and my hand got cold faster. Why it could be happen to me ?. Unconsciously, he asked to me.
“Excuse me what is your name beautiful lady ?” Asked him.
“Ah, sorry.., my name is Kara .”
“Kara, that was a beautiful name, em.., would you mind to dancing with me ?”
What ?, he asked me to dance with him ?. That’s impossible. But that’s real. That was not in my dream right ?
“A…ok.”
Then I danced with him for a long time. I felt like a real princess that got her true love in the prom night. Then I realized that my heart beated again and again. “Is this love ?, or what is this feeling?”. I think that I am really falling in love with this boy. But, hey ?, I didn’t know his name.
Then I murmured to his ears and asked about his name.
“Um.., by the way, what is your name ?”
“Cloud.”
Cloud, that was a simple name and good name I think. After that amazing dance I decided to take a rest and took a glass of drink, then I decided to sit in the park and looking to the beatutiful night sky.
“Hah…, how can I falling in love with that boy ?, what’s wrong with me. Haha.” I said slowly.
I looked at my watch.
“What ?, it almost eleven p.m, I must go home now.”
When I want to move from my place, I met cloud again. And he asked to me.
“Where will you go ?”
“I think it almost 11 p.m., and I must go home now.”
Then I ran away and leave him at the park. And he yelled to me.
“Hey !, CAN WE MEET AGAIN !”
But I didn’t notice his voice. I just ran and ran, then in the front of school I met my driver and told him to go home quickly. Hah…, I couldn’t imagine that event. And you know ?, I want back to the prom again. Haha.

aaa

Early in the morning I came to school. I arrived there about 6.25 a.m. And I want to searching what class cloud be ?. Then, I knew if suddenly his class is infront of my class. Oh my god…, that’s cool.
And Suddenly I saw him arrived at school with his bicycle. That was my prince came from his castle. Haha. After that prom night I couldn’t release my look from him.
When the break came, I saw him stand infront of his class. And unconsciously I looked at him for a long time, and suddenly he know about it and he replied my stare. Oh god…, my heart was beated so fast that time.
And then I thought something about him.
“Is he chinese ?”
“I think yes, haha.”
Then I met my friend Ica. She was her classmate. And actually she was my best friend too. Then I asked to her about cloud, everything about Cloud. And I knew if apparently he was always got the first rank in the class. Wow ! amazing. From there I knew if I more and more to love him.
“Kara. !, do u love him ?” Asked Ica.
“Hee???, nope..,  I’m not !”
“A…., you can’y fool me Kara, I can see your ekspresion when you are talking about Cloud, and your eyes tell everything to me, hahaha., right, you love him ?”
“A…, yap, your’e right.”
“Whehe .., so why you can like someone like Cloud, huh ?”
“Um…, I think he is handsome, kind, romantic, humorous maybe, and smart, the important thing is he is taller than me and has a short hair right ?, hahaha.”
“Oh…, so are you serious like him ?” Asked Ica again.
“Maybe.”
“But, hey !, how can you know him ?”
“In the prom, actually in the prom party last night, hehehe.”
Not long after that confersation the bel was ringing. Now was the music lesson for me. Yap !, I like music !. Then my friend and I went to the music room and met our teacher. But, in there I saw Cloud, yes Cloud. But, hey !, how could he in here ?. I saw him was playing piano. Wow !, amazing. And then I felt something strange about my feeling again. Then, I didn’t realize if he was playing piano with looked at me. And when I looked at him, he directly gaze his stare at me. That was so funny I thought.
When the teacher began to teach. I didn’t concentrate to the teacher but concentrate with him. Then our sight was met each other, and I smiled at him. And then, he down his head with smiled.
At the end of music class. I came and talked with him.
“I think that was a good song, you played it beautifully !”
“Ah thanks, don’t you back to your class ?” Asked Cloud to me.
“It’s a break time right ?, um.., btw, what song do you play ?”
“Ah yes…I forgot haha. Canon in D major, do you like that song, huh ?” Asked Cloud again.
“Yap, I like that song, and I like your piano playing too, Jhon Pachabel right ?”
“Yes, that’s right, em…do you want me to teach you ?”
“Wow !, really ?, it will be pleasure, of course I wan’t, btw thanks.” I said.
Then, I sit beside him. Firstly I felt nervous, but then on I enjoyed it. Haha. He taught me step by step untill I am undertood. And u know what I fell ?. I felt happy and happy. Haha. Unnoticed, the bell was rang. And it’s time for us to enter ourselves class. Before that I said thanks to him. And then both of us was back to ourselves class.
That was my beautiful day and my amazing day. I’ll never regret that day.
One week after that, I was played in Ica’s class and that was also Cloud’s class. In there I told Ica everything about Cloud. And I told he about what had happen last week. Then on Ica was supported me to love him. Haha.

aaa

In the go home time, one of Cloud’s best friend, Mike was came to me and give a white blue envelope. He said if that was from Cloud. What ?, Cloud gave me an envelope ?, what was that ?. Oh my god…, will Cloud told his feeling to me ?. At that time I decided to read that letter. I asked my best friend Ica to accompany me to read that letter and asked my driver for wait a minute. Before I opened the letter my heart was beated so fast. Then Ica and I opened the letter together.

Dear My Princess Kara,
Since that time I saw you, I realized that I felt something strange with my feeling. And from that time I saw you stand up on your balcon. There is something was grown up on my heart. I don’t know exactly what is that.
When I looked deep into your eyes, I found something that amazing. When you looked at me, my heart was beated so fast and I can’t seem stand more and more.What was this feeling ?, is this love ?. And one day I don’t meet you it’s look like a years for me. Now on, with this letter I want to say if I love you. If you replied my love, please come with me to the prom party 5 days later.

Cloud

After I read that letter I was surprised and I can’t belive it. Apparently my prince was replied my love. Not only me, Ica was surprised too. How could someone like Cloud can love someone ?. Ica said like that to me.
“Hey btw, what’s going on 5 days later ?” Said me to Ica.
“Hmm… 5 days later is celebrate our school birthday, don’t you ?”
“A….., I remember now, yap 5 days later is our school birthday, btw I must go home now friend.”
“Ok, but don’t forget to reply his love kara !, hahaha.” Said Ica.
In the car, I always smile and smile. I couldn’t imagine what was happened that day. I felt happy and everything all mixed up in my heart.
At home I couldn’t stop thinking about that event. And I still repeated that event in my mind like a slide film. I’m impatient for that prom again and met him. But, before the prom was coming there was an incident happened. Ah..I forgot to told you abaout this, Cloud was very hamdsome people, there were many girls that love and like him. And the problem was my classmates Cella love him too. I’m afraid if she took him away from me.
And what I’m afraid was happened. 2 days before the prom party, there was a rumour that Cella was had a date with Cloud. How could it be ?. After I heard that news my heart was very hurt, very-very hurt. I couldn’t believe that news.
After that happen, I met my friend Ica and told her everything. And actually she was knew about it too. Same with me, she couldn’t believe it. As she knew, Cloud was not a person like that. Then I cried, when I cried Ica was surprised, because I wasn’t person that can be cried easily. She told me if maybe Cella just fabricated all of it.
Then Ica was offer herself to helped me. She will try to asked Cloud what had happen. And you know ?, when I was crying, Cloud was came from the hall and looked at me for a second. Then I just threw my face away from him. I am hurt. I’m shocked. And everything all mixed up in my heart.
When the go home time, I met him in front of his class. I want to escaped my self from him, but his hand was stopped my step. He talked to me.
“Please, let me told you the truth.” Explained him.
“There is nothing to explain, I’m already know the truth, about you, Cella, and everything.” I said with resist my tear.
“The incident wasn’t like that. Please don’t go from me !, I had many reason for that happen.” Explained him again.
But before he finnished his sentences. I have already run with wiped my tears. How could it be happen to me ?. And the next day at school. Ica told me everything about what had happen to Cloud and Cella. And that was actually Cella’s trick to separate me from him. But how could Cella knew between me and Cloud ?. Eventough Ica was explained all about what had happen, I’m still unbelieved.
I’m still couldn’t forgive him.
“How is he fool?” I said to myself.
Infront of my class. Cloud was standing up to the door and watched me from there. And I pretended didn’t know him. Although I still love him, but my heart was already hurt by him.
Finally on the prom night, I didn’t with him. I just standing up on my favorite balcon and saw the beautiful night sky. Then I decided to looking for him from the balcon. I saw him was sit infront of the beverage booth, with Cella was talked to him, but he didn’t respond it. Maybe that was the best way from me and him.
Then I decided to go to the down stairs and went to the central school park. Then I sit on the park bench and I just could crying and crying. In my mind I just could say. How could it be happen to me ?, what was my fault ?. Then there was someone talked behind me.
“I had suspected, you’ll be here.”
“Cloud, why you come here ?, why you don’t accompany Cella ?” Asked me with my tears drop.
“Hey…, I had already said to you, I don’t love her, I only love you, wouldn’t Ica have told you ?”
Ica have, but I still unbelieve it.”
Unconsciously Cloud was hugged me and said “I was only for you forever and ever. I Love You My Princess.”
Heard that voice. My heart like stopped at that time. Then he wiped my tears and told everything about that incident. Then I decided to told him about my feeling. After that, he hugged me again. And finally we danced together.

When the first time we met I felt that feeling
When I look at your eyes there is a beautiful thing on there
And the words that I can say to you
Is “I Love You”
Forever and Ever you’ll be my prince
Although there is a disaster come to us
I’ll never let you go
Never
And I always there only for you
Untill the end of the time
I’ll keeping you save
Only in my heart

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Papua ??? Yes, We Have Batik

Papua ??? Yes, We Have Batik by : Huwaida Najla Alaudina Hi guys, you met me again here, and of course with a lot more to know with me. Now, I would like to tell you about an interesting story about Papua. Well, you know about Papua, don’t you?. I believe all of you will nod your head, right ?. Ok, just to remind you. Papua is the largest province of Indonesia,  located in the center of the Papua island or the eastern part of West New Guinea (Irian Jaya). Eemmh… don’t you know that actually Papua has so many cultures ?. And one of them is Batik. Moreover, UNESCO has even declared Batik as an object of cultural heritage produced by Indonesia. So,  batik is not only  from Java island but also from the rest of Indonesia. We can find various kinds of Batik. Even Papua itself also has Batik as its cultural heritage. So, what is so distinctive of Papua’s Batik and that of  other ethnical batik ?. Ok, here I’ll tell you. It is clear enough that Papua’s Batik has different char

"Behind The Mirror" Chapter 5

aaa ”Em...Ica, Lia, aku ingin bicara sebentar pada kalian berdua.” Kata Aline tiba-tiba pada mereka berdua. ”Hn...katakan saja, nyam..nyam...” Balas Ica sembari mengunyah makanannya. ”A..., kau tahu entah kenapa akhir-akhir ini ada serentetan kejadian aneh yang menimpaku. Seperti....” Katanya terpotong oleh Lia. ”Seperti apa ?” Sahut Lia menerobos kalimat-kalimat Aline. ”Seperti, aku bermimpi tentang sesuatu yang sangat aneh sekali, dan dimimpiku aku bisa mengeluarkan api dari tubuhku. Dan keesokan harinya aku bisa mengeluarkan api itu, dan kau tahu kejadian 2 hari yang lalu ketika aku ada di lab kimia ?” ”Ya..., aku ingat tiba-tiba kertas yang ada di tanganmu terbakar kan? dan kupikir itu adalah sebuah kecelakaan biasa karena adanya reaksi kimia dari spiritus dan alkohol.” Kata Ica menambahkan. ”Eh, tunggu tapi bukankah pada saat itu, posisi Aline tidak berada di meja percobaan ?, diakan berada di meja di depan meja percobaan, dan dia sedang menulis, kan ?” Kata Lia b

Sebuah Kehidupan di Kolong Jembatan

Sebuah Kehidupan Di Kolong Jembatan By : Huwaida Najla Alaudina  Apakah kalian tahu bahwa sesungguhnya dunia ini begitu kejam, dan apakah kalian tahu bahwa disektar kalian masih banyak sesorang yang kelaparan dan sakit-sakitan. Mungkin kalian masih berpikir, bahwa dunia itu kini sudah tidak ada. Dan ya, memang seharusnya dunia yang seperti itu memang tidak ada. Tapi tidak bagi segelintir orang yang hanya memikirkan harta dan kekayaan dan tidak peduli dengan orang-orang disekitar. Kurasa itu sungguh amat sangat kejam. Aku ingin kalian tahu bahwa aku memang hidup di dunia seperti itu. Aku bukanlah seseorang yang beruntung seperti kalian yang hanya bisa mengandalkan uang dari orangtua dan menghambur-hamburkannya. Kalian tahu, betapa mirisnya sebuah kehidupan yang harusku jalani, mungkin kalian akan menganggap bahwa sebuah dunia yang aku tinggali bersama keluargaku merupakan sebuah dunia yang tidak layak. Dan memang kenyataannya seperti itu, aku tinggal di sebuah kolong jembatan