Langsung ke konten utama

Who Are You ???


Who are You ?
This day I don’t know what should I do ?
Or I just stay at my bed and thinking of you
Why this kind of things should happen to me ?
And I don’t know why it should become like this
Every time, every days, and every nights
My mind were look at you
Or I am gonna be mad because of you
          Oh I never been like this for a long time
And I don’t know when you came into my life
I change like I am not my self
Are you a wizard, are you a magician, are you an illusionist
Who came into my life and change myself into you
Who are you really are ? 3x
Oh god please tell me something about him
That make me crazy all night
Could I found, something about him right away ?
Before he gone and disappear like a ghost
Who are you really are ? 3x
I am standing by here all night, to come and see you here with me
Dancing around with all the music come
But, I haven’t found you here
I just found the darkness of the shadows light
Who are you really are ? 3x
Could you show me the real shape of you ?
That always make me crazy all days
Could you show me about the real of you ?
That always make me so curious about you, my dear
Who are you really are ? 3x
Oh god please help me,
Please bring him right now on my side
Oh god please help me
To told him that I need him right away
Where are you my dear ? Oh where are you ?
I am alone, I am alone in here
With the darkness of the shadows night around me
I started to cry in the silence of night
And hope you’ll come to show you true form
But, I don’t see anything this far just a piece of darkness and loneliness
I started to see the shadows come from the darkness
You appeared in front of me and give your smile
Then I knew that I was enchanted by you at the first time
You hold my hand and said, “Sorry for keeping you waiting a long time.”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Meteorologi dari Berbagai Sudut Pandang

Meteorologi dari Berbagai Sudut Pandang Meteorologi, kira-kira apa yang tergambar dipikiran anda saat  mendengar kata itu. Mungkin kata itu masih terdengar asing bagi sebagian orang. Bahkan dulu sekali saya pernah ditanya oleh orang, "kamu besok mau masuk jurusan apa di ITB?" lantas aku pun menjawab, "Aku mau masuk jurusan Meteorologi." Sejenak, air muka sang penanya mendadak berubah terkejut. Seolah menayakan, alasan mengapa aku mau masuk prodi yang jarang sekali diminati banyak orang. "Meteorologi? Kenapa nggak masuk ke Geologi atau Geodesi? Jarang sekali loh  aku dengar banyak orang yang ngambil Meteorlogi dipilihan pertama jursannya. Emang di Meteorologi mau belajar apa? Meteor?" Mendengar perkataan itu saya hanya tersenyum dan tertawa kecil. Lantas saya pun menjawab, "Alasan saya kenapa saya milih Meteorologi karena saya bukan orang yang mainstream. Jurusan2 itu sudah terlalu mainstream, terlebih lagi diseluruh universitas di Indonesia ke...

"Behind The Mirror" Chapter 6

aaa ”Ah akhirnya sampai juga kita disini.” Kata Karin sambil menunjukkan cengiran khasnya. ”Hah !!!..., suara ribut-ribut apa sih diluar !, mengganggu saja !” Teriak seseorang dari dalam rumah dan kemudian membuka pintu untuk melihat-lihat keadaan sekeliling. ”Halo Tuan Karim !!!, lama sekali tak berjumpa !, hahaha !” Teriak Karin. ”Heeeh ?, ternyata kau dan Freya, hm...lalu siapa ini.” Kata seseorang kakek-kakek yang memakai topi ala manusia gunung dan sedang memincingkan ke-2 matanya kearah Aline. ”Astaga !, kau sudah lupa ya !, ini adalah cicit dari Alexander. Keturunan Alexandria. Kau ingat ?” Jawab Karin meyakinkan kakek tua itu. ”Alexander ???, ahh...aku ingat !. Jadi ini adalah cicit Alexander, kalau begitu mari masuk !” Kata Tuan Karim sambil menyunggingkan senyumannya. ”Baik Tuan Karim !!!” ”Heeh..., sudah kubilang jangan panggil aku Tuan, panggil aku kakek saja.” Sahut Kakek tersebut sembari masuk kedalam rumahnya yang kemudian dieekori oleh Aline. ”Sekar...

Rendang - The Delicious Food from Indonesia

RENDANG Hello everybody, I am a new comers in here. And now I would like to introduce myself to you my name is Huwaida Najla Alaudina. I am 16 years old now, and I am a senior high school student grade 11. I live in Indonesia !!!. The beautiful Country with a thousands of island and a thousands of culture. Okay, here I come with a new article about Rendang. Do you know what is Rendang ?. Okay, Rendang is the kind of Indonesian traditional food. And according to the source that I have ever read.  Rendang (Minang language : Rendang) is one of Minangkabau traditional disheh that use meat and coconut milk as a main ingredient containing spicesare rich.  And you know, that Rendang also at the 11 rank of the most delicious food in the world. That is according to CNN world. Wow amazing !!!, I am proud to be the Indonesian =D. Okay, I think I talked to much here. Then, here we go to the history of Rendang. Rendang origin traced from Sumatera, particularly the Minangkabau. Fo...